NOCHE seeks to increase educational opportunity and attainment in region
NOCHE will serve as the backbone organization to engage higher education, business, industry community leaders and others in a strategic collective that improves educational outcomes for all northeast Ohio citizens, focuses on degrees that have value in the marketplace, and fuels innovation and regional socioeconomic growth.
- Diversity and inclusion in pursuit of educational opportunity and attainment and employment for all Northeast Ohio citizens.
- The essential role of universities and colleges in developing a skilled, diverse, and flexible workforce and in stimulating the economy of Northeast Ohio.
- Using the power of higher education to drive commercialization and innovation.
- Collaboration with diverse stakeholders and organizations.
- The process and principles of collective impact.
- A systemic approach to increasing educational opportunity and attainment, particularly in communities and schools or districts that are urban or underserved.
- A shared and public framework of performance outcomes and metrics.
- Research and sharing of innovative ideas and best practices in teaching and learning.
- Exceptional service delivery.